Online Divorce in Kentucky
Get Your Divorce Forms Completed Online
- All Required Kentucky State Forms.
- Kentucky-Specific Court Filing Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active.
Online Divorce Without a Lawyer in Kentucky
Answer our detailed online questionnaire system, and we will fill out the forms for you, based on your answers and taking into account the requirements of the Kentucky Revised Statutes. Within a couple of days, you will get the completed paperwork by email, and we will provide you with clear instructions on how to file them with the court in your county.
And you can avoid attending the court at all by ordering our court filing service. We will submit divorce papers with the court for you. We believe that preparation for divorce can be an affordable and stress-free process, and there is no need to overpay attorneys if your case is uncontested.
- Take our simple questionnaire.
- Divorce forms are custom generated for you to print out or we will mail them to you.
- File the documents with your local court clerk.
- The judge will complete your divorce by reviewing the divorce agreement and signing the Judgement.
Best Service on the Market
Do you need an attorney?
Briefly tell us about your case & provide your contact information